Sober living insurance specialists

Find an experienced broker for your sober living operation

Sober living insurance is offered only through insurance brokers/agents.

If your organization doesn’t have an insurance broker, we recommend reaching out to one of our agent partners below who is licensed in your state. Tell them we sent you and that you would like to get a quote for Sober Living Insurance from ATP.

 Please note that we work with many insurance brokers across the U.S. You are not required to use these specific brokers to get a quote or coverage from our program.

Already have a broker? Ask them to get in touch with us today!

Lee Goldberg Headshot

Location: Plantation, FL
Licensed States: CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, OH, PA, SC, VA, VT, WV

Sarah Buttolph headshot

Sarah Buttolph

Kevin Dahlke Insurance Brokerage
[email protected]

Location: El Cajon, CA
Licensed States: AR, AZ, CA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY

Clint Nold headshot

Clint Nold

Nold Insurance
[email protected]

Location: Dallas, TX
Licensed States: AL, LA, OK, TN, TX